Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BORED

I know I shouldn't be complaining since I do have a job and many Americans don't at this time, but I am bored. I sit in my office all day and wait for something to do. I daily run out of things to do after I check the news websites, the movie datbase, the blogs I look at, etc. I can only think of so many things to google.

I leave out Saturday morning to head to Massachusettes for a military school. I won't be back until mid/late Sept. Of course I will have to take an APFT while I am there...you know, push ups, sit ups, 2-mile run. I should be able to pass it, but we shall see. The academics portion I am not worried about.

After I return from that, I am going to go back to school. I have already been talking to a school for the last few months and will return to school once I come back at the end of Sept. I will be going for a Bachelor degree which should take about a year and a half with credits being transferred over. I am also thinking of going for a Masters after that which would be one additional year. I don't really "need" it, but just in case after I am done with the military and government service, I want to have something to fall back on.

Everything else at home has been fine. Since starting this job in late June, I am just about caught up on my bills. I am still behind on the electric bill and getting my vehicle plates unsuspended, but all of that should be taken care of when I return from school.

I also have a physical and dental exam coming up when I return. The Reserves now do a physical yearly instead of every five years, which it used to do. I hope I pass these exams as I am not sure what to study for them. haha.

Anyways, that's all I have to ramble about today.

3 comments:

sis said...

You can do some online classes to take up your spare time at work. There are college classes that let you go at your own pace. Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

You could always try to find some Bill Dasnce Videos, to help teach you how to fish,, LOL

love ya

Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

grrr,, Bill Dance Videos... dang fat fingers.. LOL