Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Lone Ranger

Ok, let me start by saying the following is a joke I heard and wanted to share. Mom, you may not want to read it.

So, while I was at my Army school in Massachusettes, one of the guys in my unit went with me. He is Native American. While we were in class, others were calling him Tonto. Not to be mean, but just playing around. He told them that they would need to hear his Lone Ranger joke at the end of the 2 weeks. It goes like this:

The Lone Ranger was getting old and was getting ready to retire. The Indians had heard rumors that Lone Ranger had killed or did something to Tonto as no one has heard from Tonto in years. So the Chief decides to send a search party to capture Lone Ranger before he retires. They bring him back to the Chief.

"In three days we will have a celebration. At this celebration we will kill you. However, I will grant you three requests," the Chief tells Lone Ranger.

"I wish to speak with Silver" he replied.

The Chief agrees to let Lone Ranger speak to his horse. Lone Ranger leans close to Silver's ears and whispers lowly where no one can hear. Silver's eyes widen and he takes off. A short time later, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde girl on his back. The girl gets off and goes with Lone Ranger into the teepee.

The next morning the Chief comes out and sees Lone Ranger and smiles.

"Ah, I am impressed. However, you have two days to live. Do you have another request?" asked the Chief.

"I want to speak to Silver" Lone Ranger said.

Again he is allowed to speak with his horse. He leans in and whispers in Silver's ears again. Silver again takes off quickly.

A short time later, Silver returns with a gorgeous brunette on his back, more beautiful than the blonde. The brunette gets off of Silver and goes into the teepee.

The next morning the Chief again comes out and smiles at the Lone Ranger.

"Ah, again, I am impressed, but tomorrow, you will die. Are you ready for your last request?"

"Yes. I want to speak to Silver. In my teepee" the Lone Ranger replied.

The Chief thinks about it and agrees. The Lone Ranger and Silver head into the teepee. The Lone Ranger turns around, grabs Silver by the ears and glares directly into his eyes.

"For the last time, I said 'Bring POSSE'"

No comments: