Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All in

That is how I feel today. I just enrolled with a University to do online classes to earn a Bachelor's Degree. They say with all my military credits transferring over, I should get my Bachelor Degree in about a year and a half. And if I decide to continue, it will be another year to get my Master's. Hmmmm. Well, the military is paying for it anyways, why not? So I will start my first class when I return from military school near the end of Sept. I will be able to finish 2 classes before I leave in December to Germany for another two weeks. I guess this will be one way to soak up my time here at work.

I have been getting ready to leave Saturday for Massachusettes. Not much else to do except make sure I have a ride to the airport at 4am. It will be a long flight as it is non-stop, but I like it that way. Plenty of time to sleep and not be disturbed to switch planes or anything.

After this trip, I should be caught up on all my past dues. Then I can actually have money to do things with my family. Since the wife and kids and I haven't really been able to go anywhere or do anything. It will be nice to be ahead of the game again.

Watched a few movies last week. ADVENTURELAND wasn't as good as I thought it would have been. VALKYRIE I didn't originally plan to watch because I am not big on Tom Cruise, but I did rent it because it was based on true events. It was actually a good movie. Another movie I watched about a month ago was based on real events also, DEFIANCE. Can't remember the other movies, so they must not have been that great. Right now I have THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON. No desire to really see it, but the wife wanted to. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

I've been watching HELL'S KITCHEN this season. I love this show. It just gets better and better. Can't wait for my other shows to start their seasons. I watch HEROES, FRINGE, all of the CSI's, NCIS, SMALLVILLE, ELEVENTH HOUR, CRIMINAL MINDS, WITHOUT A TRACE, and sometimes I'll watch BONES, LIE TO ME, and THE MENTALIST.

Well that's about it for today.

No comments: