Saturday, August 1, 2009

Off Again

Well, I am off again. Came back Tuesday night from Indiana and now I am headed to Germany for two weeks. Probably will not have access to do any posts while I am gone. Got up at 5am this morning to get to the airport for my flight at 9am. Just to get here at 7am and have the airline tell me my tickets were not confirmed. After several phone calls later, I was able to get booked onto a different flight different airline and now I don't leave until 1pm. Oh, well. I'll be able to sleep on the plane.

Of course I was hungry while waiting at the airport, so I tried finding somewhere to eat without having to come back through security. Of course the only places would be about $10 to actually eat and not snack. So I went into one of the stores and picked up a bag of combos and some flavored water for a little over $5. Enough to carry me over until I get on the flight and start getting meals served. So the combos I get is Zesty Salsa. The flavored water was chocolate mint. What a combo. And the water does not taste like it says it should.

Anyways, sitting here with two other Soldiers getting ready to head out. I'll be sure to post upon my return. Be safe.

No comments: