Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Back

Well, I returned last night from two weeks in wonderful Rhamstein Germany. It was a great trip. I was able to go to a few nearby places such as Landstuhl, Kaiserslautern, and Heidelberg. I was able to visit a castle and take pictures. I think the hardest part of the whole trip was the plane ride to and frm Germany.

I missed a surprise 60th Birthday party for my mom while I was gone. She said she was totally surprised and luckily, no one tipped her off. With my mother, she can usually suspect just by the way some people act or say something. But this time it was a success. My sister put the whole thing together and pulled it off. I will be heading to my sister's today to visit with the family since I was unable to during the party. I leave out again on and off for the next month and a half, so I will be missing additional family get togethers and birthdays.

Well, that is all I have for now. Don't know if I'll post any pics of Germany or not. We'll see.

No comments: