Friday, July 23, 2010

What a week

Whew...what a week. I lost computer access here at workon Monday because I didn't reimage the computer to Vista. Found a way around it, just unplug the thernet cable, sign in, and plug it back in. It works. On Wednesday I went to get a new ID Card because mine was going to expire Thursday and I would be locked out. Came back and can't log on. Was without internet access until yesterday afternoon. Came to find out all 3 of the computers that we own are too old to re-image...great, now I need more computers. I am borrowing a laptop from another unit just to get my work done. Finally figured out how to add a printer this morning as the printer in my office is a parallel port and can not connect to the laptop without a parallel to USB cable. I'll figure it out.

I have drill this weekend, so Another two days to add to my workload. School is still going good. Received an e-mail yesterday I have been approved for the Pell grant again. Woohoo, more money to come back to me within the next few months. Still waiting to find out the confirmed list for our overseas missions. Still hoping I get the Italy mission as I requested. Hopefully find out within the next few weeks. That just about sums up my week...been pretty busy.

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

computers are such a joy, aren't they! Glad you got the pell grant to help you with school.
love you
mom