Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, yeah...movie reviews

Forgot to add it to my long post yesterday, but I did watch a few movies over the weekend. First was PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTNING THIEF. It was a pretty good movie and was obviously made for kids, but I liked it. I also saw THE CRAZIES, which turned out to be pretty boring. Lastly, I watched a hysterical movie. HOT TUB TIME MACHINE. It is not RM approved and does contain breif nudity, language, drug use, and sexual innuendos. It cracked me up.

I picked up 4 other movies yesterday and will start watching them tonight. I will post how those are after I watch them.

Not too much going on today. Just working like usual. It was nice to have the little time off I had this past weekend, but it still feels like I was too busy to relax. I just need to have an actual weekend to relax, but I do not foresee that happening anytime soon.

No comments: