Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday again

Well, the weekend is over. Just watched movies on Saturday...nothing too entertaining or worth commenting on. I did watch BOUNTY HUNTER last night and thought it was ok. Dropped the kids off at the MIL's for a few days...they come back tomorrow. Took the wife to go see ECLIPSE since we aren't able to go out much just the two of us. It was a pretty good movie. I hear there will be two more movies, one of them being a part 1 of 2, so three more movies to come. I also saw the trailers for the new HARRY POTTER movie and the new NARNIA movie. I can't wait to see the NARNIA movie. I believe they will also be making two more after this one.

I just joined Facebook last week, finally. It has been addicting, but I have had to try to pull myself away from it. It was starting to interefere with my schoolwork and my work. So I am trying to stay off it until in the evenings after everything else is done. I remember I was the same way when I first did Myspace, but I hardly do that anymore. Nothing really planned for tonight. Just go home and try to relax with no kids present. Have drill this weekend so I am trying to relax while I can since this will be another weekend I do not have open. Already did the back to school shopping for the kids. I hope I got everything, but we will see. They start back in a few weeks.

Still house hunting, but waiting to see my current credit report. I found one house I fell in love with from the pictures. Went to see it a couple of days ago and it was missing the light fixtures, the ceiling fans, the faucets, the shower heads and more. I was like if they drop the cost $40,000, I may consider it. So I am now trying to look at different houses. I will probably be pulling my credit report sometime soon and see where I am at. Until then, I don't know.

No comments: