Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When will it be over?

I just wish everything would be done and over with. It is so hard to keep scraping by not knowing what is going to happen the next day. Today is my oldest son's birthday. He turns 10 and I am unable to do anything for him. I am on the verge of making a few calls and jumping down some throats about my job I'm supposed to have. Of course if I did that, I probably would not have the job, or it would make my work a lot more stressful. Other than that, May is almost over and summer has officially began as the kids have been out of school since last friday. Joy. Well, nothing else to update on. Someone needs to win the lottery and hook me up.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I sorry things arent working out. The kids are kinda lucky Kris doesnt get out till the 10th of June i wish it was all year round school however just so that it would keep him busy. Hope things start lookin up soon