Thursday, May 14, 2009

GOOD NEWS...hopefully

Well, I am on orders for today and tomorrow. I was called today from my headquarters in CA and was told I should call the place that is supposed to call me for the job to make sure they have everything they need and to see where they are at with my stuff. So I called and they have everything they need, they are just waiting for an approval from higher up before they call me to give me a hire date. So it sounds like it will happen soon. At least it is the best news I've heard rather than "it should be soon". So, once I get hired, I figured it will take me about 2 months to get back on my feet and catch everything up again.

I have a wedding to attend this Saturday as I am the best man. Maybe I'll get a picture taken of me in the tux and post it, we shall see. Other than that, nothing else is new, well except I extended today for 2 months on my enlistment. It is only so I can submit for a school in September. Once I get back from that school, I will re-enlist again. Take care.

No comments: