Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm back

Fo those that don't read this, I am back. i have been in Massachusetts the past two weeks attending a school fo the military. i ended up completing the course with a 98.33 average, but 4 others had beat me out. Oh, well. This class was one that needed to be completed to keep my rank and be elgible to be promoted later when I feel like getting promoted. I still have one more class to finish before I am done with it. I will probably try to take that one in September.

While i was out there, I was able to see a couple of movies. saw X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE and STAR TREK. Wolverine started off kind of slow, but in the middle it made everything make sense and turned it in to a great movie. As far as STAR TREK, I was not impressed. It had great cinemaphotography and great action, but the story line sucked. For those that watched the original series, a lot of things did not make sense. If all you have seen are the latter star trek seies and all the movies, you probably would not catch on to the "mistakes'.

The Army scewed me again. I was supposed to be paid the last day of my school and I wasn't. Somehow as my pay was sent up to be processed, it was "lost". So now I have to have it resubmitted which means it will take a week and a half. It doesn't help when I made arrangements to pay my rent late with fees the day I return and try to postdate a check for the day of deposit for my vehicle loan, which is 90 days past due. So luckily, my siste is able to cover me until that pay arrives and I get it to her.

I just have so many freaking issues right now that it is not worth putting in a blog, it would be easier to write it as a book. Of course I am still waiting on the "call". I just hope something happens soon.

1 comment:

spoiled princess said...

I glad u back:) Hey i start work in June so maybe ill have the money next time u are out there:)