Sunday, April 26, 2009

UPDATE>>>

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in like a long time, but there has been nothing to post about. I mean, I wasn't working, couldn't afford to get movies, what would I write about? So, anyways, I just finished a set of orders for 2 weeks, which was nice because I paid rent (late of course, with penalties), and caught up on all the utilities. Now I leave Tuesday morning o head to Mass. for Training, which will allow me o pay for May's ren...late....wih penalties.

Now last week I had some Soldiers from CA here and they did some calling around on my job I am supposed to have. Well apparantly, they finally got a hold of his COL that was pissed off because I started a congressional on this instead of going through my chain of command. I laughed when I heard that. I mean, I have been promised this job since October 2007, went through my chain of command, not my fault if they didn't use their chain of command, and did everything I was supposed to. I think they are just mad because I did not do an IG complaint which would go directly after the individual that promised me the job.

Anyways, I probably will not be posting for the next couple of weeks as I will be out of state and in school. I am told I will be called to accept the position while I am in school, but we shall see. Until next time.

No comments: