Friday, January 30, 2009

Update

Well, after the conference call I had with my commander and 1SG, it seems the person that was putting me in for the civilian job, wasn't doing his job. Supposedly he is going to get counseled which is like a slap on the wrist. As far as me going to school, I have to wait until July before I can re-enlist and then put my request in for the school again.

I received an e-mail from H&R Block that my federal refund was sent to my bank, but it is not there. It also said to wait 1-5 days for processing. Tomorrow would be great. I need to pay bills.

Just watched SAW V and PINEAPPLE EXPRESS this week. SAW V you will have to had watched the other four to understand it. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS is a stoner movie. It was alright with a few funny points, as long as you can relate. A lot of other movies have come out over the last few weeks that I haven't been able to watch yet as I've had no money. Hopefully I can catch up soon.

I'm going into Phoenix today. My aunt has come out from Indiana to surprise my sister who just turned 40 last week. So I will be going to see her and bring the kids for her to see.

Sunday is Superbowl. GO CARDS!!! The only plans I have is to go to church in the morning and come back and watch the game with the wife and kids. Nothing big, but saves on gas. Well, until next time.

No comments: