Monday, January 19, 2009

Tax Time again

Well, I did my taxes last week and it has been accepted by the IRS. Now I just have to wait 8-15 business days to receive it. One cool thing I found out also is in the state of Arizona, military pay will not be taxed for state taxes. I don't know if that is a good thing or not and won't find out until next tax season. This is one of the best returns I have had, but it is pretty much gone as I have to pay 3 months rent, pay my sister back and get the transmission in my van fixed. I guess that will put me a little ahead. Not much, but a little.

I also got a seat reserved last week for a course in the military for my next phase of training. It is from the end of April to the beginning of May. After that class, I will have one more course to take to prepare me for my next promotion. Still waiting on the call, as usual.

Amazing the Arizona Cardinals won the NFC Conference Championship against the Philadelphia Eagles. I was disappointed the Baltimore Ravens didn't win, but, oh well. Steelers and Cardinals in Super Bowl 43.

My grandparents will be out here in about 3 weeks. So we will get to visit with them for a short time while they are out here. Not much else to write for now.

No comments: