Wednesday, January 14, 2009

POST 100

Finally, I made my 100th post. No big deal, I guess. I got to see DISASTER MOVIE. You know, like SCARY MOVIE, DATE MOVIE, EPIC MOVIE,etc. It makes fun of Disaster movies. Pretty funny, but funnier if you are watching it while drinking. I did my taxes today. Best return I have ever had, but because I am in the military, I could not do Instant Refund. So I have to wait 8-15 Business Days starting Jan 16th, because that is when IRS opens to start processing, and wait. It doesn't help I haven't paid rent yet this month. I spoke with my landlord and we agreed that everything would be Kosher if I pay through March. Fine, whatever. At least that gives me a place while I am waiting for the call. I also started receiving food stamps, so we will be fed through May. I better get that call soon. Next week is my sister's 40th Birthday, which makes me think of how old I am getting fast. When I was younger, 6 years was a big difference and it took forever for me to reach that age. Now it is just a reminder it is just around the corner for me.

My grandparents are flying out here next month and haven't seen them for at least 3 years. I last saw them when I went back to Indiana in 2005 after I came back from Iraq and took my daughter with me. Well, you all enjoy, until next time.

No comments: