Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday?...where did my days go?

I can't believe it is already Friday. I just lost track of days this week with everything going on. Took Monday off because the kids were out of school. tuesday wife was supposed to get out, but didn't get out until Wednesday. Thursday morning, 2am took her to er because she had some bacterial infection in the intestines. Took her to the dr later that evening for her appointment after being released from the hospital. Her meds from the last two days have totaled over $300 dollars. The new medication she is on is expensive and she is court ordered to take for a year. I think i need to change my insurance company next month.

The oldest had a visit from the school psychologist yesterday and was evaluated. The pshycologist was impressed and stated that he was above average for his age and didn't understand why he wasn't applying himself and going to school. So we are going to try to work on doing homeschool for him for a little bit and maybe get him into going back to school. We're still not sure what his problem is, but at least now I know it's not that he doesn't understand it or have a learning disability. It seems to me it is either anxiety or behavioral.

This math class I am in now, when I looked at the book before it started looked hard, but as I am in week 2, it's not so bad. I guess I will have to see as it continues. 3 more weeks to go and then I have a long break. i was supposed to start my next class Nov 16, but I asked to put it off until Jan because the last couple of weeks of that class, I will be out of the country and no internet access. So, might as well start over in Jan. It will of course push back my graduation date, but I want to apply myself and get good grades and not settle for a grade just to graduate faster. That is why I am only taking one class at a time instead of more.

Well, I reckon that is it for now.

No comments: