Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear MySpace,

I have been cheating on you with your sister, Facebook. I know I haven't been on here for quite awhile, but once I got onto Facebook, I was addicted. Like a crackhead willing to do anything for another hit. These last few days I think I have began to control my habitual use of Facebook. Yeah, I still log on at work just to see what people are saying. At night, I used to be on it from the time I got home until I went to bed. The tv or movies would be playing in the background as I focus on Facebook. Now, I have decided when I come home, I just log on to play my games, browse a bit, and then shut it off to watch the news or the movie I chose for that night. Maybe jump on one more time before bed. I don't even remember the last time I was on MySpace.

Tomorrow, I take the oldest son to get evaluated for the things he has being doing lately. My college course on Introduction to Film ends next Monday and then it is on to History or something like that. Only 13 more classes to go for my degree. I believe I am set to graduate in Dec 2011 right now. I leave in October for two weeks to go to Wisconsin for job training. Leave again for two weeks in December for my Annual Training...in Italy. Yeah, just a little excited. Other than that, everything has been the same. Going to work and everything else. My bro, Ralphd00d, has his birthday coming up and we will be celebrating on Monday, Labor Day, as we normally do. Well, that is about it for now.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Funny thing - after I read this the other day, I got a myspace message notification. So I went back over and it was nothing, so I finally deleted my account there. Just thought it was funny.