Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blah

So I think I have finally reached that point in my life where I am like....BLAH. It is not mid-life crisis because I am not dying my hair or trying to look younger or buying sports cars (like I could afford it anyways). It is just everyday comes and goes and it is the same thing everyday. It is very similar to the movie GROUNDHOG DAY where I am doing the same thing over and over with different results. Maybe it is because I haven't drank in awhile.

I rented some movies earlier this week, but have only watched one so far. STAN HELSING is a movie from the producers of SCARY MOVIE. If you are not into stupid movies making fun of other movies, don't waste your time. I love parodies, but this one was extremely stupid. The last good one was DISASTER MOVIE. I also have ALIENS IN THE ATTIC, G.I.JOE, and two others to watch. Can't remember which ones right now. I should have them all watched by Saturday night.

My daughter will be turning 5 in 7 days. She is so spoiled. Her birthday alone is costing more than both of my boys birthday parties combined since birth. I will be leaving for Germany in Dec, so I can't wait for the change of daily pace. Nothing else to say right now.

No comments: