Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm done

Since it has been awhile that I posted, a lot has gone on. I was pulled off the deployment to Afghanistan because I work full time at the unit and they don't have the funds to replace me. Yeah, it does tick me off as it would have helped me out a lot. Tomorrow ends my 2nd to last class before I get my Bachelor's degree and my last class begins in January and I will graduate in February. Back in June, we had an incident with the police and this past Monday we finally had the felony case dismissed. Long story and not getting into it, but we are also looking at putting a lawsuit on the Sheriff's Department. The Internal Affairs is finishing their investigation next week and they will let us know if we have a case. We still have the Misdemeanor case we are fighting from the same incident and we go in at the end of January for that. After we are done with all that, well, we will start a new court case. Divorce. I give up. I'm done. I am tired of the things I do that cause my marriage to always be in shambles. It is my fault, and mine alone. I am giving her everything just so I can be alone. We shall see how this goes. So it may still be awhile again before my next post.

No comments: