Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Yeah, just not that excited this year. Christmas will be small for all of us as I have had some financial burden these last few months and am scraping by just to keep the bills paid, but then again, aren't we all. I ended up in the hospital this past week due to depression and alcohol and had a crisis team come and take me to a detox center where they prescribed me antidepressants, but I am too broke to pay for the copay. My divorce will be starting at the beginning of the year and a lot of that is depressing as well wondering about how often I will see my kids and if I will be able to survive with what I have left after child support.

On a good note, I begin my final class for school in January. This is the last class I need to graduate and receive my Bachelor's Degree. I guess that is one thing to look forward to. Going to my sister's house tonight for Christmas Eve while the wife and kids go to her mother's. I am hoping I am able to see a special someone today as well, but I am sure that bridge has been too burned to try to cross again.

So, here I am ending this year and beginning a new one along with a new journey. So don't worry if you don't see that much of me as you haven't recently anyways. I am just another statistic and another person on this earth. No one famous or of importance. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Hey butthead - what do you think family is for? If you need help with meds, it is your responsibility to ask for it. Family will always be there to help you. Other than that - hold your head high. You have an opportunity to begin a new life with this new journey. How you choose to live it is your choice - I pray you choose the right way. Love you!