Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's been awhile...

Yes, it has. And a lot has been going on. Not that I would post it all here anyways, but those that are close already know my situation. It seems like this stuff just follows me...lol. I have 4 classes left until I graduate and receive my Bachelor's degree in Organizational Management. I will receive it right before I leave. Leave? Yes. I volunteered for another deployment. this time to Afghanistan. that is all i can say for now. no dates, times, or places. Why would i volunteer? several reasons. Finances being the biggest one. I make more deployed than i do here at home. i am falling behind on several bills and just can't make ends meet. this will help me get ahead and hopefully be able to start over when i return. Sometimes i hate this darn laptop. I use the shift key to capitalize and it just doesn't work 85% of the time...screw it. Anyways. Once i do return from my deployment, i am looking to getting out of Az. i know some of my family don't want to hear that or see it happen, but i have my reasons. i am just tired of this place. I am thinking of moving back to IN where there are 4 seasons and rain happens more than 12 days out of the year. True, there are cons for moving as well, but there are cons for every decision we make. It is how you handle those cons and if it is worth the cons you left.

Well, anyways, i am sure no one cares to hear me ramble, let alone read it. but at least i posted something...even if it was nothing.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

Heh, been so long, it took me 11 days to get here and actually see that you had posted something....lol