Friday, July 1, 2011

what happened to my good year?

This year started off good and looked promising. Now it has turned into just like every other year. I am not putting it all out there for anyone to read, but those that know what i am talking about, know what I am talking about. At this current point in time I am dealing with about $75-100K in medical bills, although a majority has been covered by insurance. We lost our state assistance, which doesn't help at this point. Having to go to three different court cases for two different things and I am thinking of filing a lawsuit against two organizations as well. I am tired of being walked all over and my family suffering.

Found out i will be getting mobilized in less than a year heading to Afghanistan. Of course, I will not post actual dates and again, those that know have the information. Looking forward to it as it will help pay off the debt we are in and get us ahead. I do plan on moving upon my return and heading "back where I come from".

I know I don't post on here as much as I used to and, well, thank Facebook for that. I am on that a lot and people that usually read this get the information on my FB page. I will still try to post on here every now and then.

Next weekend I will be heading to CA to attend a Military Ball. Maybe post a picture, but we'll see. Obviously I'm not a big picture poster on this blog.

No comments: