Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February already?

This year has gone by pretty fast so far...or at least January did. Was sick a couple of weeks ago. Not my normal sickness. When I get sick, I am usually sick for like 12 hours. This time it lasted 5 days. Finally, I went to the Dr. on the last day and they didn't know what was wrong and just prescribed me Amoxicillin, Cough medication, cough syrup with codeine, and two different inhalers. So I filled the prescriptions, went to the store, got a bottle of rum and I was good the next day. Go figure. Even the Dr. told me in the old days, just mix Jack with Tea and you get better. See, alcohol is a remedy.

Still attending school to get my Bachelor's Degree. Getting ready to finish Informal Logic before going on to the next class. Wow...10 more classes and I will have my degree. Scheduled to graduate right now in Feb 2012.

Looks like I will have to wait for the announcement for my Direct Commission. The board ends today, but I was told I will not find out if I made it until May-Aug time frame. Have nothing scheduled this year as far as going anywhere. That is good for now as I need a break. Thinking about taking some real vacation time later this summer and heading back to Indiana with the family. Depends on finances. Looking at buying a house here real soon. My credit should be where it needs to be next month. Once qualified, I will be looking. Then maybe a few months later get a new vehicle, get lower payments than I am paying now, so I have a better vehicle to drive back to IN with. We'll see.

Everything else has been going ok. Haven't been on here as much as I used to since joining Facebook. It seems I can put out more faster there. Plus I have just gotten involved in a lot of the games on there. Work has increased since I first took this job, so time has been taken away from there as well. So, we'll just have to see how often I post here this year.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

I have always attributed that Alcohol kills germs for whenever one is sick....