Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still breaking in the New Year

Well, this year has somewhat started off good. We were just recently qualified for medical assistance to help out with last year's medical bills, but it is only from Dec on. We are currently doing an appeal to go bak to October to cover the wife's medical bills and ambulances. I don't have $50,000 to pay those.

My packet for Direct Commission has been sent out and the board will be held Jan 24th. I won't know the results until sometime in March. I tell you what tho, if I do get it, does that mean there is something terribly wrong with the Army?

Started back to school last week and I am currently taking Informal Logic. Interesting class so far. My projected graduation is Feb 2012. I am starting to get a little burned out from school now after doing it for the last year and 4 months. Hopefully I just stick with it to the end.

Nothing else to post right now.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

I started a blog for my movie and book reviews.... check it out and comment if ya want.

http://mybadopinion.blogspot.com/

Reverend Mother said...

hang in there son, it will be worth it once you get through it. Love you.