Wednesday, February 9, 2011

arrrggghhhh

That is how I feel today. I started my class yesterday...Dependence of the Man on the Environment...or something like that. It seems like a lot of work from what I looked at so far. Been doing good on not drinking. I went from spending about $200 a week down to about $6 every couple of weeks. Had a couple of 40's last night and I am regretting it this morning. Have drill this weekend so it is another 13 day work week. Finally decided to shave last night after growing it out for a month. Still need to get a haircut before this weekend. Still no news on the Direct Commission. I was told it will be about May-Aug before I hear anything. Still working on my credit. A few things have finally dropped off my credit report so I am hoping it is enough to get me qualified for a house now. We will see. I have seen a few houses that my sister has e-mailed me that look good, price is good, but it is all a matter of the credit and if they are still available.

Haven't really seen any good movies lately. Well not good enough to post about. Still been watching them, but they just haven't been that good. There are a lot of good movies coming out this year and next year that I am looking forward to, but there are others that are coming out that makes you ask...WHY? Like 21 JUMPSTREET, another TERMINATOR, another INDIANA JONES, EXPENDABLES 2, I mean come on...let's do something original.

Well, other than all that, nothing new going on in my life. Just trying to get through today.

No comments: