Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where to start...

So, here is the update. I know I haven't posted in a while, but it is mainly because there hasn't been anything to write. My bank account is now in the negative to keep my utilities on, but I just received a text on my phone today that my cell service will be shut off. Hey, at least my electricity, water, cable, and home phone is good for another 3 weeks. Not to mention my rent is due tomorrow and of course, I can't pay it. Last week I sent a letter to my congressman about this whole "job" situation and how it has been a situation for over a year now. I hope to hear something in the next few days. Both of my vehicles are on the verge of repossession as they are at 60 days past due now.

So, 20 minutes after I sent an e-mail to my higher command that I was contacting my congressman, my Command Sergeant Major from Washington called and wanted to know what was going on. I explained everything to him and he thought everything was taken care of back in December. I updated him on everything and he said he would work on it on his end. I still sent the letter to the congressman. Yesterday I saw he sent an e-mail about the situation to someone higher up, but still no news from any point of view.

So here I am, still waiting. Still surviving and barely hanging on. Someone needs to win the lottery and help me out. I have no money to play, so I can't win. Tomorrow I will be e-mailing my landlord to explain the situation. The last time this happened, she allowed me to pay a month late as long as I paid two months in advance. Hopefully, she will have the heart to help me out again. We'll see. I'll keep everyone updated once I hear anything.

No comments: