Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keep hoping

Well, I am still hoping for news. I haven't been called on applications I put in at places to work around where I live until I get hired for the military. However, they tell me it will be soon...like this month. I sure hope so because then I can call where I owe bills and let them know to hold off for a few more weeks.

Parent/Teacher conferences are today for all 3 of my kids. I have to head out soon to start going to it. I finally got accepted for my school for the military at the end of April/beginning of May for 2 weeks. I get to go to Massachusettes. My unit has been offered 4 more overseas missions for 2 weeks between June-Aug. I may put in for it, but we'll see. I was also offered today to become a Recruiter, but I would have to move to Georgia, Louisiana, or Mississippi...so that is a NO.

Nothing much else to post as nothing has been going on. Just watching tv a lot and taking the kids to and from school. Maybe I'll have more interesting stuff to post next time.

No comments: