Saturday, March 14, 2009

The end is near

That's right, the end is near. Which type of end we shall see. The end of not working? The end of holding on to everything without paying bills? Supposedly the people in CA told me it is higher up and everyone knows everything. Why did it take six months for everyone to finally hear about it? I mean come on, I am on the verge of having both vehicles repossessed which will make me lose my security clearance, which you have to have a security clearance to get the UA position. So right now they are going to put me on orders which better start soon because I need to pay bills.

I leave for two weeks at the end of April for school. I return around mother's day. I leave out again the 1st of Aug to go to AT and return the 15th. Unfortunately, I will be missing my mother's 60th Birthday. Looks like I'll have to make it up somehow. For AT I will be heading to Mannheim, Germany for two weeks. I almost wish I was deployed again just to bring in extra cash.

Oh, well, enough comlaining. Time for me to go back to doing nothing. Take care.

No comments: