Monday, August 13, 2007

Hot! Hot! Hot!

For those of you that actually read this, I am in AZ. A suberb of Phoenix anyways. Today was one of the most recent hottest days. I went to work at 7am to realize, the AC did not work in the store. It was finally fixed at 1:30, but it will take at least 12 hours for the store to get to an agreeable temerature. On top of that, there were 12 pallets of load to do, which I unfortunately have to break down to distribute to the appropriate department. And of course, the warehouse is always hotter than that of the rest of the store. I finally left at 5pm. I can't wait for winter.

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Son -
Man, I have had so much trouble trying to post here... perhaps I'm not supposed to? Sorry you had to work in the hot building... but at least you have a job and can work! A little heat doesn't hurt most people.... we got back into town tonight - talk to you later. I love you - Mom