Friday, August 17, 2007

Cheater

Ok, so I know it is a bad thing to cheat. However, I have been threatened with a demotion if I do not pass this course for the military. First, I found a website that gave all the answers to every test imaginable. The only problem, he got caught and deleted it from his page. Two days before I searched. So, now I am stuck and have to have this finished by tomorrow morning. We will see how it goes and if I keep my rank. F them anyways, I'll file an IG complaint if anything happens.

On a lighter note, work was actually ok today.

Here's a joke I heard:

A vampire walks into a bar and asks for a cup of boiling hot water. The bartender says "I thought vampires only drank blood." The vampire proceeds to pull a tampon out of his cape and says " I'm having tea."

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

So when are you supposed to find out about if you failed or not?