Friday, July 20, 2007

One job or another?

See, I have been at this one job for over 8 years now. Finally I am in management training. A 6-month program for over a year. I get frustrated and call HR. They promoted people that got into the program after me and they are up for GM now. Because they are female, speak spanish, or are hispanic. The following week, I get overpayed. I report it to Payroll, because I feel it is a test on my integrity. Don't expect a check for the next 2 weeks. ok.

The following week, no checkstub, no direct deposit. Cool. The following week a paystub for $60. Ok, they got the rest of it. The following 2 weeks I was on military leave, so no paystubs. The week after I took vacation. So a week later, I expect a full check. Nope...$100. So I called payroll again to find out what happened. It turned out the first week of no paycheck, they "forgot" to put in my hours. Needless to say, I went the whole month of June without a paycheck.

I finally got the extra check last week. However, because of the frustration and me calling HR, I am going nowhere with this job. I went toan interview the other day with a competitor, and they will be paying me a lot more, with a lot more benefits, and a quicker way to promotion. I am waiting for the callback on Monday or Tuesday.

Until then, wish me luck.

2 comments:

spoiled princess said...

hey there love. That sounds great I hope you get it my fingers are crossed for you. I have an interview when i get home on Tues. Well i leave in like two days or someething like that miss you and if you ever come to IN ur ass better come see me LOVE YOU ALWAYS ME

Ralphd00d said...

And...? What ya gonna do?