Monday, July 23, 2007

Bring on the rain

Finally, after all this time, it rained. It has rained off and on throughout the week in Phoenix and other areas of AZ, but it finally poured here....for about 15 minutes, but oh well. Well, about the decision of one job or another; The second place called me while I was at work,but I didn't answer nor have I called them back yet. The reason being was there was a conference call today at my job about how long it would take for me to get into management...not just me in particular, but other Managers in Training as well. So it sounds like about 2-3 months at most. So why quit now to go somewhere for a dollar more an hour and who knows how long it would take to get into management with them.

Besides, I have also been kicking around the idea of moving out of AZ sometime next year. So if I stay with this company and transfer to where I am going and I am a manger, they will help with moving cost. As a regular associate, they do not. So why waste time at a new place and leave? Anyways, like I said, it is just an idea I am kicking around in my head, because God knows I hate Phoenix.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

You just can't make up your mind. Whatever happened to working at the post office?

spoiled princess said...

When you decide where you guys are moving to let me know even if it still clear out there. Think you should move back to IN ;) later gator