Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally getting somewhere...

So, the Dr from the Neurologist that we had our oldest go to finally called to get us the results from the blood test taken about three weeks ago. We were already told the EKG came back normal and most of the blood tests cam back normal. However, there was one test on the bloodwork they need to look at again. So he is being rescheduled for April 26. It appears he may have what is called Sydenham's chorea. Apparently this is a result of what can happen if a strep throat infection is not taken care of. I have researched it a little bit and it does state that it can cause ticks and behavior disorders. With medication it can be taken care of. However, the oldest had not had strep throat at all from what we recall nor had he complained of having a sore throat at all. It could also be PANDAS syndrome, but we will find out more when we take him in, I guess. So much for the house hunting for now. I struggled to keep everything balanced until my credit reached where it needed to be. The closest I got was 3 points away before one of the medical bills slipped and hit the credit report. With that and other bills I tried to manage, my vehicle became 30 days late as well and hit. So bottom line is it will take me several more months to get it all under control again. Not too down about not getting the Direct Commission anymore. Just another curveball for now and I can reapply next year after I have my degree. The benefit is once I do find out if I get it, I will know when I am scheduled for the school and if it is far enough out, I can complete my Master's Degree. Everything happens for a reason I guess, right? Watched a few movies over the past few days. SKYLINE sucked and not worth it. HOW DO YOU KNOW was pretty good but the ending left too many questions unanswered, which tends to ruin the movie for me. LIFE AS WE KNOW IT was a pretty good movie. Let the kids watch TANGLED and YOGI BEAR, but I didn't watch either one of them. THE TOURIST was awesome even if I did call it within 20 minutes of the beginning. It was great to see parts of Venice that I recognized when I was there in December. Don't know when I'll get more movies to watch yet. I have drill this weekend. It seems I have been constantly busy for the last month that I don't even recall when I have actually had a day to rest. Now, next week, my job is wanting to send me to CA for a conference for the weekend. Still haven't got the final word yet. Busy, busy.

No comments: