Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What the...

Exactly how I feel today. Last friday, I had to take one of my soldiers to Fort Huachuca to the medical facility to get him evaluated. We had to reschedule for Oct 10-11. This is to get him discharged and start getting disability for PTSD from being in Iraq. And to top it off, yesterday I received in the mail a subpoena for Oct 17th. I have to testify against this guy I got in a fight with. Of course the previous Sunday will be my second child's birthday and the following weekend I have drill, which means I have to work four 10 hour shifts at work....ugh. So things are not looking great for me next month. At least I have December to look forward to. 2 weeks off work to go to Germany for training. Until next time.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Can't you think of anything interesting to post about?

Reverend Mother said...

at least he is posting. :-)