Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sober

Yup, that is how it has been since Labor Day. Guess Reverand Mother finally got her prayers answered. After being home since Dec 05 and drinking nearly every day since, it is time to stop. That's all I have to say about that. Been working a lot lately, still trying to get the management pay. Yeah, I am considered a manager, but still hourly and not salary. Hopefully soon. Took the family to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer on Saturday. It was pretty good if you are into those kind of movies. Of course, as with all other comic book movies, it steers away from some "facts".

As far as military side, I am an E-6, Staff Sergeant. Right now I am focusing on becoming a warrant officer. All I have to do now is finish a 2 1/2 week course and then take an English CLEP test and then I can apply. Once approved, I will be nondeployable for 2 years. Also a 10K sign on bonus. So, hopefully I can accomplish all this within the next 6 months.

That be about it for now.

4 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Only sober 7 days? That's not quitting, that's taking a vacation.

stuman said...

lol...we'll see. It'll be a long vacation

Reverend Mother said...

I'm proud of you Son - take it one day at a time. Love you, mom

spoiled princess said...

its about time you listen and be sober. Sorry I haven't talked lately been busy working a lot at work and trying to get everything else taken care of feel like i am goign to pull my hair out lol.... anyways just wanted to stop and say hi and LOVe you ME:)